Thursday 16 August 2012

August 19th - Day of Hope












I want to take a moment to say a big thank you to CarlyMarie and Project Heal for creating this wonderful day.

A day where you can stand proudly and say to those around you "I'm not afraid".  Because it is hard enough to feel the pain and anguish that comes with infertility and losing a child, without having to continually hide those emotions.

August 19th, Day of Hope, is about standing tall and proud about how you really feel.  It's about sharing and supporting others around who may feel the same way.
 
It's about telling the world that these feelings, and these experiences are a very big part of your every day life.  And for the lives of so many more out there.

 So on August 19th, know that I too stand with you, my arms wrapped around you, my hand in your hand, as we tell the world we're not afraid.

All my love and strength,
Sunny xx


For more information please check out CarlyMarie's website, or join her on facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment