Sunday 13 May 2012

30 Days of Grateful Blogging - Days 16 and 17

The last couple of days I have really needed a distraction.  I finally feel like I am at my stress tipping point, and could lose the plot at any minute.  House-hunting has sucked mostly because of the fact that agents use REALLY old pictures in profiles and open homes prove that they are big fat liars.  We have been, well mostly me alone, to three open homes and all have been rather disappointing.  Mind you, I am rather picky as I love our current house and don't want to downgrade to another other than loveliness.  

So after all the stress of having to travel around Brisbane finding these places, the whole application process, and then the waiting, it's nice to come home and have something to do to take my mind off it all.  We are up to day 'M' for our photo a day fun.  Every day I am finding it harder and harder to think of something super creative and original to photograph.  Here's what I've come up with so far (that aren't super personal)...

A is for Anna Sui (my favourite)
 B is for The Boo
 C is for clouds
 D is for design
 E is for eggs (high protein, weight loss super food)
 G is for garden
 J is for jewel
 K is for knitting
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. For a bit of light relief, you might enjoy this Cartoon

    ReplyDelete